Monday, April 19, 2010

Camping out on the couch

Thursday night Zeke woke up sick, so I got up, rolled Evie's bassinet to the den, & slept on the couch. Zeke was still sick on Friday, so we continued to sleep in the den away from the germs. I disinfected everything in attempt to keep the germs away from Evie and me...it didn't work. Sunday morning Evie spit up a little on her sleeper. No big deal, spit up happens. Then I got her dressed in a super cute new dress and asked Zeke to take our pic together. Just as we smiled
Evie spewed (went ahead and took a pic anyway - will post it later). Take off dress #1 and put on dress #2. Spew! In denial that my happy (yes she was smiling thru the ick) 12 week old had the stomach virus, I put on outfit #3 (and she just looked adorable). We walked to Joe's, ate, headed to Chocolate Pink for cupcakes, started eating when Evie spews yet again. Oh, it gets better...major diaper blowout! There goes #3 & my outfit (yay for wearing brown pants that day). We head home accepting the fact that Evie is sick. By now I'm pretty freaked out that my baby is sick, but the little sweetheart is in the best mood. Puke with every feed until around 9pm. Spew-free night and morning so I think we're in the clear. Wrong! Today the score is 2 pukes, 5 poos. I'm praying my score stays 0-0.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment: